referencia : 13113
referencia : 48739
From the Adventure range, the TOUR RANDO XL is the perfect tool for touring skiers in the first ascents.
With its wood core incorporating air channels and reinforced with fibre glass, it is a particularly easy and lightweight ski suitable for any type of snow.
Easy and pleasant uphill, its width in waist of 80 mm will allow to descend with confidence.
- Wood core: Ultralight wood core integrating channels for weight saving and rigidity.
- PowerCap construction: Mono-shell construction reinforced with glass-fibre
- Steel edges with hardness of 52 HRC Maximum durability and warrantied adhesion on ice.
- Sintered sole: High density sole. Exceptional slides and durability.
- P.A. construction Strong : Anti-scratch protective film in polyamide.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The SPEED TURN binding is the evolution of the legendary TLT Speed, which has been the top choice for ambitious touring skiers for almost two decades. This binding has graced ascents and even first ascents on practically every snow-capped peak worldwide. The success of the TLT Speed series simply marches on.
Delivered with leash fittings.
- Unit weight 340g (without leash)
- DIN value of 5 to 10
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|