referencia : 13113
From the Adventure range, the TOUR RANDO XL is the perfect tool for touring skiers in the first ascents.
With its wood core incorporating air channels and reinforced with fibre glass, it is a particularly easy and lightweight ski suitable for any type of snow.
Easy and pleasant uphill, its width in waist of 80 mm will allow to descend with confidence.
- Wood core: Ultralight wood core integrating channels for weight saving and rigidity.
- PowerCap construction: Mono-shell construction reinforced with glass-fibre
- Steel edges with hardness of 52 HRC Maximum durability and warrantied adhesion on ice.
- Sintered sole: High density sole. Exceptional slides and durability.
- P.A. construction Strong : Anti-scratch protective film in polyamide.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|