Lens: RED SOL-X
- VLT : 11%
- Use: sunny weather
- Gray lens with multi-layer red tint providing great color definition and protection against 100% UV rays. Treated against stains, dust, and waterproof.
The I/O RECON have all of the I/O's advantages with the brand new RECON technology. It is already available on the range's RECON models. This embedded technology provides you with lots of information directly on the screen: GPS locater, speed, altitude, text message notifications, calling number identification, jump height...
They feature triple-density foam and offer rare wearing comfort. Their silicone insert on the strap ensure that it will always stay in place.
Their spherical carbon lens is particularly resistant to shocks for a longer lifespan. They are also very effectively treated against mist. The Porex filter they feature stops humidity infiltration and evacuates the extra inner heat progressively.
If need be, you can replace the lens in a heartbeat thanks to the quick and easy Quick Release system. For more safety, these goggles are helmet compatible.
If the day is sunny on the pistes, no problem: it comes with the RED SOL-X special lens. It provides 100% UV protection and enables you to see colors and details clearly. Its multi-layer red tint even gives it a nice stylish touch.
- Medium fit
- Quick Release lens switch system
- Carbonic X spherical lens with TLT technology
- 5X anti-mist inner lens
- Lens with Vaporator technology and Porex™ filter: creates junction between lenses to prevent mist by stopping humidity infiltration and providing ventilation.
- Large silicon insert on strap
- Quick strap adjustment system with attachment clips
- DriWix triple-density foam
- Helmet compatible
- A microfiber case with a compartment for the extra lens is included
- ReconSnow 2 installed
• GPS locater
• Altitude/jump height
• Run Counter
• Jump Analytics
• Average and maximum speed tracker
• Smartphone platform
• Buddy Tracking
• Playlist Management
• Text messages
• Caller identification
• GPS navigation
• Points of interest location