Unbeatable and inescapable brand in terms of pedestrian winter protection winter, Sorel offers a collection of performing and stylish boots for women .
With its original mid-city look, the 1964 PREMIUM LTR W is versatile boot to the winter with your feet warm and dry.
With a waterproof structure with taped seams , a soft and resistant cuff in leather, and an inner removable liner in felt, it offers a maximum of heat, comfort and protection of the foot in very cold and damp weather. The evidence, it has a performance index down to -32°C! THE boot to wear in all winter conditions, which will make your feet crazy of snow!
- Waterproof sealed seams with waterproof leather cuff of high quality
- Removable inner liner in felted wool and sheep of 6 mm
- Reverse gaiter in sheep
- Antifreeze laminated insert of 2.5mm
- Waterproof shell in vulcanized rubber, handmade manufactured with outsole with herringbone patterns
- Cuff height: 23 cm
- Weight: 623 g
- Sorel index: -40° Celsius
- Cuff: Oil leather, sheep
- Lining: Felted wool, sheep leather, antifreeze insert in laminated felt
- Shell: Vulcanized Rubber
- Outsole: herringbone patterns
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|