Unbeatable brand in terms of pedestrian winter protection winter, Sorel offers a collection of performing and stylish boots for women .
One of the most sober in the range, the CARIBOU is a boot prepared for the worst winter conditions.
With a waterproof structure with taped seams and a removable inner liner ThermoPlus™, it offers a maximum of heat, comfort and protection of the foot in very cold and damp weather. The evidence, it has a performance index down to -40°C! THE boots to wear in ski resort to keep your feet warm and dry as never before!
- Waterproof construction with waterproof seams
- Waterproof cuff in full grain leather and suede
- Removable inner liner ThermoPlus™ of 9 mm
- Reverse gaiter in wool / acrylic blend
- Antifreeze laminated insert of 2.5mm
- Waterproof shell in handmade vulcanized rubber
- Sorel™ AeroTrac™ sole not retaining snow or earth
- Cuff height: 23 cm
- Weight: 964 g
- Sorel index: -40° Celsius
Cuff: Nubuck leather, wool/acrylic mixture
Lining: - Antifreeze laminated insert of 2.5mm
Shell: Vulcanized Rubber
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|