Inescapable and unbeatable brand in terms of pedestrian winter protection, Sorel offers a collection of performing and stylish boots for women .
One of the most sober in the range, the CARIBOU WOOL is a boot prepared for the worst winter conditions.
With a waterproof structure with taped seams and a removable and recycled inner cosy liner (60% of wool), it offers a maximum of heat, comfort and protection of the foot in very cold and damp weather. The evidence, it has a performance index down to -40°C! THE boots to wear in ski resort to keep your feet warm and dry as never before!
NOTE: the liner size is larger, take 2/3 of shoe size below your usual shoe size
- Seams sealed with full grain waterproof leather
- Removable inner liner of 9 mm composed of 60% wool felted and 40 % cotton
- Reverse gaiter in knitted wool
- Antifreeze laminated insert of 2.5mm
- Waterproof-vulcanized-handmade rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac outsole not retaining snow, nor earth
- Sorel index: -40° Celsius
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|