Unbeatable brand in terms of pedestrian winter protection winter, Sorel offers a collection of performing and stylish boots for women .
One of the most renowned in the range, the JOAN OF ARTIC is a boot prepared for the worst winter conditions.
With a waterproof structure with taped seams and a removable inner liner in recycled felt, it offers a maximum of heat, comfort and protection of the foot in very cold and damp weather. The evidence, it has a performance index down to -32°C!
Its elongated line and its fur create a one of the most elegant and highly protective boots. THE boots to wear in ski resort to keep your feet warm and dry as never before!
- Waterproof construction with waterproof seams
- Waterproof cuff in full grain leather and suede
- Removable inner liner in recycled felt of 6 mm
- Reverse gaiter in synthetic leather
- Antifreeze laminated insert of 2.5mm
- Waterproof shell in vulcanized rubber, handmade manufactured with outsole with herringbone patterns
- Cuff height: 30.5 cm
- Weight: 874 g
- Sorel index: -32°C
Cuff: Full grain leather in suede, synthetic fur
Lining: Recycled Felt
Shell: Vulcanized Rubber
- Outsole: herringbone patterns
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||UK shoe size|