BRONZE RED SPECTRA lens
- Weather conditions: sun
- Lens designed to provide total protection and perfect vision in high sun conditions.
- VLT : 20.7%
- Category: 3
- UV protection : 100%
The MARSHALL SPY+AHMET DADALI combines simple design and high performance technicality. Its intermediate size, not too big, not too small, makes these goggles adaptable to most face sizes.
Compatible with most major brand helmets for increased safety, these goggles are designed to prevent fogging thanks to ventilation positioned above and below the frame. The polyurethane used is excellent for lightness, durability and also flexibility: meaning the goggles can bend without breaking. Featuring an ingenious strap system to prevent the goggles slipping on the helmet, a strip of silicone is fitted on the inside of the strap to reinforce the grip. And so you can wear them all day, without feeling uncomfortable, a triple foam strip is fitted all around the frame.
The BRONZE RED SPECTRA lens is perfect for when the sun is hitting the slopes. It significantly reduces the harmful effects of UV rays, and offers a great clarity of view.
- Material : Flexible PU
- Locksteady Quick Change: quick lens changing system
- Arc Spherical Dual Lens System: anti-fog and anti-scratch
- Scoop Venting: ventilation system between the screen and the frame allowing moisture to escape to prevent the fogging
- Flight strap : Velcro system for excellent grip
- Triple layer Isotron foam: a triple layer of foam for maximum comfort. Moisture-wicking material.
- Silicone Band: positioned on the inside of the strap keeps your goggles in place during exercise.
- Compatible with a helmet