LIGHT BLUE SPECTRA screen
- Weather Conditions: Sun/Cloud
- Lens designed to decrease the dazzling effects of the sun on the snow while providing a very good quality of vision.
- VLT : 32.4%
- Category: 2
- UV protection : 100%
- Supplied with a Persimmon Cat. 1 spare lens
Manufactured from flexible polyurethane, ZED goggles are durable and flexible, for an unlimited lifespan! It is no surprise that many pro riders have adopted these goggles with such technical performance: a system for replacing the lens in record time, vents to prevent fogging, triple band of foam for comfort and to prevent moulds, and other Flight strap for impeccable grip… Add to that subtle and elegant styles and colours, and you have the goggles that you need for this winter! And the icing on the cake? It is supplied with a free replacement lens, so you can ride all the time!
For this model, the LIGHT BLUE SPECTRA screen will make you benefit from a strong reduction of glare and unwanted reflections in sunny to cloudy weather while giving you an excellent quality of vision.
- Material : Flexible PU
- Locksteady Quick Change: quick lens changing system
- Arc Spherical Dual Lens System: anti-fog and anti-scratch
- Scoop Venting: ventilation system between the screen and the frame allowing moisture to escape to prevent the fogging
- Flight strap : Velcro system for excellent grip
- Triple layer Isotron foam: a triple layer of foam for maximum comfort. Moisture-wicking material.
- Silicone Band: positioned on the inside of the strap keeps your goggles in place during exercise.
- Compatible with a helmet