GPS watch of very high level, Ambit has the best technology to make the first GPS watch combining training and comprehensive open-air features.
Renowned for its high mechanical durability, its reliable measure of the altitude and its resistance to water, it has all the necessary features to join the performance of outdoor activities: Complete GPS, 3D compass, barometer, altimeter... as well as advanced training features. "Unique GPS watch that grows with your needs", announced its manufacturer, it is actually possible to create new functions for your next adventures thanks to the Suunto Apps (functions of counters, estimation and other).
And for visibility beyond reproach, the back of the screen can switch from light to dark or switch to stealth mode, depending on the situation. The best!
The kit includes a Suunto Ambit Black, a USB power cable and a quick manual.
SPECIALIZED OUTDOOR FEATURES
- Complete GPS with navigation along a route and interest points
- Unique 3D
- Precise barometric altitude measurement
- Local and global GPS grids
FUNCTIONS OF ADVANCED TRAINING
- Hyper-reactive measure with cadence and speed (FusedSpeed™) with GPS with integrated accelerometer
- Precise measurement of the speed of ascent with barometric altimeter
- Advanced monitoring of the heart rate with measurement of the peak of training effect and the recovery time
- Online sports journal with planning and analysis tools on Movescount.com
- Compatibility with the Suunto Foot Pod, Bike POD, Road Bike POD and Cadence POD
MOUNTAIN AND DAILY EXPLORATION
- BuiltToLast robust case
- Improved battery life; operating time:
1. In outdoor mode, 50 h - with longer interval of GPS tracking, adapted, for instance, to hiking
2. In training mode, 15 h - with shorter interval of GPS tracking, adapted, for instance, to running
3. In Watch mode, 30 days - the Watch mode includes the ABC functions
- Water-resistant up to 100 m /328 ft. (ISO 2281)
- Scalability with new features via Movescount.com
- Weight: 78 gr
- Storage temperature: -30°C / + 60°C
- Operational temperature: -20°C / +60°C
- Sealing: 100 m