referencia : SS018731000
Suunto achieved once again a master stroke with its famous CORE blue crush, several times rewarded. Technical and stylish, the CORE is THE ultimate clock of athletes. Packed with high precision technology and applications all with stunning efficiency,...SUUNTO
Suunto achieved once again a master stroke with its famous CORE blue crush, several times rewarded. Technical and stylish, the CORE is THE ultimate clock of athletes. Packed with high precision technology and applications all with stunning efficiency, it will accompany the athletes in all their outdoor activities, even the most demanding ones. In mountains, in forest and on the water, it shows of a lot of technology: altimeter, barometer, compass, deep meter, other temperature display and storm alarm are a few of the particularly advanced features with which it is equipped.
A few star functions:
- Display12/24, sunset and sunrise hours, calendar, double hour zone, alarms ...
- Altimeter: cumulative descent in real time, temperature compensation, automatic recording of altimeter/barometer data for the last 7 days ...
- Chronograph: countdown and stopwatch
- Weather: storm alarm, trend indicator, temperature, alarm weather ...
- Compass: Azimuth in degrees, azimuth keeper, cardinal points ...
- Altimeter with altitude log in memory and measurement the altitude differences
- Barometer with alarm of storm and indication of weather trends
- Compass calibration with semi-automatic and digital reset
- Deep metre
- Multiple functions of time, date and alarm, with dual time and countdown
- Sunrise/sunset hours for over 400 places in the world
- Numeric thermometer
- Driven User Interface with menus in English, German, French, and Spanish
- Interchangeable wrist straps
- User-replaceable battery
- Weight: 68 gr
- Sealing: 30m/100 feet with buttons usable under water
- Type of backlight: electroluminescent screen
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C