referencia : SS019159000
High technology watch, the QUEST is ideal for athletes who want to closely follow their sports performance. Intelligent, this watch has a really robust design, you can customize and download your workout programs, monitor in real time your heart rate,...SUUNTO
High technology watch, the QUEST is ideal for athletes who want to closely follow their sports performance. Intelligent, this watch has a really robust design, you can customize and download your workout programs, monitor in real time your heart rate, speed, travelled distance, running cadence, as well as your lap time. It is also compatible with the SUUNTO POD to measure the speed, the travelled distance or running cadence, and the recording of routes and the GPS altitude.
To finish, its sleek design allows you to wear it everyday.
- Heart rate transmitter belt: Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (analogically coded & ANTcoded transmission) included, heart rate transmitter belt ANT Suunto Compatible, Suunto Comfort Belt (ANT coded transmission) Compatible
- Chronograph: Stopwatch, winding (manual and automatic), maximum number of intermediate times in memory 300, Interval Timer
Computer connectivity (PC and Mac): Data transfer and analysis to drive through Movescount.com; Download workout programs on the equipment from Movescount.com
- Energy: Low battery warning, user- replaceable battery.
- Heart rate: Coded transmission (ANT) of FC, average heart rate in real time, heart rate in real time, limits of heart rate target zone, heart rate zones, calories in real time, memory capacity for registration of 1 active log, total capacity of 20 to 30 logs on physical memory according to the data recorded during the workout (detailed analysis thanks to Movescount), recording intervals of 10 s, EPOC and VO2 max. on Movescount.com
- Training guide: On time recommendations for recovery after the training, recovery time in real time, tips in real time on the duration and intensity of the training, speed limits and speed information in real time with the optional POD Suunto, tips in real time on the duration and the speed of the training with the optional POD Suunto, running cadence with the Suunto Foot POD Mini optional, picture of Training Effect on Movescount.com
- Watch: 12/24, calendar clock, dual time zone, 1 programmable daily alarm
- Special: Coded transmission (ANT) of the speed, key lock , compatible with the POD, customizable display, menu available in 9 languages (EN, DE, SP, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT).
- Dot matrix display
- User interface with menus
- Choice of metric/English units
- Bracelets replaceable by the user
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent
• Operational temperature: -20°C - +60°C /-5°F - +140°F
- Storage temperature: -30°C - + 60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- Sealing: 30m/100ft
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz.