The SUUNTO VECTOR HR is the genuine mountain watch preferred by the professionals because it allows monitoring the heart rate during outdoor activities.
It is also equipped with an altimeter, a barometer and a compass which will accompany you faithfully in your adventures and other courageous expeditions to provide you with the relevant information.
After a decade of travels, the SUUNTO VECTOR HR remains the ultimate watch, with technology and durability resistant to the most difficult conditions.
- Altimeter: Altitude Alarm, altitude range -500 m to 9000 m / -1600 ft. to 29500 ft., Auto Memory on 24 hours, measurement of differences, historical memory, log feature, quick access to the log, temperature compensation, Total positive / negative elevation difference, vertical speed, recording intervals of 20s/ 60s/ 10min/ 60min, resolution of 5 m.
- Compass: Azimuth controller, cardinal points, adjustable tilt, azimuth in degrees, compass with bubble level indicator, North-south.
- Heart rate transmitter belt: Suunto Comfort Belt (analogically coded) included, transmitter Suunto belt (analogically coded) Compatible, Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (analogically coded & ANT coded transmission) Compatible.
- Chronograph: Countdown timer, training in intervals, lap time, stopwatch, maximum number of intermediate times in memory 30.
- Energy: Low battery warning, user- replaceable battery.
- Heart rate: Limits of Heart Rate target zones, recording intervals of 20s/ 60s/ 10min/ 60min.
- Weather: Absolute barometric pressure, scale of the barometer 8.9 - 32.4 inHg/300-1100 mbar, barometer resolution with 0.05 inHg/1 mbar, measurement of differences, sea level pressure, temperature, trend indicator, scale temperature -20c - +60c / -5F - +140 °F, temperature resolution 1 °C / 1F, 4-day weather memory.
- Watch: 12/24, calendar clock, dual time zone, 3 programmable daily alarms
- Special: Rotary screen.
- Choice of metric/English units
- Bracelets replaceable by the user
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent
• Operational temperature: -20°C - +60°C /-5°F - +140°F
- Storage temperature: -30°C - + 60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- Sealing: 30m / 100ft
- Weight: 55 g / 1.94 oz.