New to the Cochise family this season is the introduction of the 110 Light. A lightweight option at 110 flex with the same anatomical fit as the Light Pro.
The 110 Light is a 100mm last that comes with stock Tecnigrip Touring Soles, which can be swapped for Alpine standard soles easily. The Cuff Mobility system ensures a long range of motion for the up and a true metal to metal connection for the down.
The Cochise 110 Light is a great boot for anyone that is just entering the arena of adventure skiing.
- Shell: TRIAX (quick instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Sole: Touring Dynafit + rubber, interchangeable footprint (extra kit)
- Liner: ULTRAFIT
- Buckles: 3 micro light buckles with SNAKE ring
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap light
- QUADRAFIT ULTRAFIT : The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers: a comfortable fit, 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
- IFS - A combination of technologies:
- The Triax 2.0 material makes the ski boot lighter and more agile compared to classic polyurethane, and less sensitive to heat variations compared with traditional shells.
- Mobility Cuff: metallic cuff-shell release system lets the upper shell rotate to 23° in the Hike position with clips closed.
- Shock absorbing: more comfort and less chatter, thanks to softer shock-absorbing material in the wedge.
- Power Lock: strap/Velcro opening/closing system for adjustable, powerful and precise cuff closing, thanks to the combination of the catch and strap. To be used open when climbing with skins or crampons and closed downhill.
- Interchangeable toe and heel soles: choose between "Low Tech" mountaineering soles and soles compatible with standard ISO downhill bindings.
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||UK shoe size|