referencia : 10170300-201
The backbone of the Mach1 line up, the Mach1 100’s unbeatable features and fit make it a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for a comfortable yet uncompromising fitTECNICA
The backbone of the Mach1 line up, the Mach1 100’s unbeatable features and fit make it a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for a comfortable yet uncompromising fit.
The C.A.S. liner is now joined by the anatomical, sculpted C.A.S. Shell and C.A.S. Bootboard to give you an impressive out-of-the-box fit, with responsiveness and control to take your skiing to the next level.
Quick instep for ease of entry and exit, adjustable canting and flex round out the long list of features that will make this boot a go-to for a wide range of skiers this season.
- Shell: polyester (quick instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine - Rear spine
- Sole: ISO 5355
- Liner: ULTRAFIT
- Buckles: 4 micro alu easy adj. top cuff ratchet
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap, Test and Buy bracelet
- C.A.S. SHELL TECHNOLOGY - RESULT: GREAT OUT-OF-THE-BOX FIT. As not all feet are shaped the same. C.A.S. Technology allows for the highest level of customization in the market.
- Accurate anatomical shape
-Customizable : poffers easier and faster heating, holds custom shape more accurately
C.A.S. SHELL CUSTOMIZATION
-PUNCHING (increase material). Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas
- GRINDING (increase volume). The shell can be grindabled in problem fit areas.
- QUADRAFIT ULTRAFIT : The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers: a comfortable fit, 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
- QUICK INSTEP : A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
|Size||Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|