For the intermediate skier with a low volume foot, this is your boot! Finally the fit you need in a flex that works.
The Mach1 85 W LV offers a great anatomical fit with the women's lasted QuadraFit liner that matches the C.A.S. shell perfectly and at an affordable price tag.
The great out-of-the-box fit, Quick Instep for easy entry and exit and 85 flex make this a great blend of control, comfort and value for a wide range of female skiers.
- Shell: polyester (quick instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine - Low cuff
- Sole: ISO 5355
- Liner: Women ULTRAFIT
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- C.A.S. SHELL TECHNOLOGY - RESULT: GREAT OUT-OF-THE-BOX FIT. As not all feet are shaped the same. C.A.S. Technology allows for the highest level of customization in the market.
- Accurate anatomical shape
-Customizable : poffers easier and faster heating, holds custom shape more accurately
C.A.S. SHELL CUSTOMIZATION
-PUNCHING (increase material). Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas
- GRINDING (increase volume). The shell can be grindabled in problem fit areas.
- QUADRAFIT ULTRAFIT : The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers: a comfortable fit, 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
- QUICK INSTEP : A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|