referencia : 10171100-R1A
Finally - the boot for those large, impossible to fit feet! The Ten.2 100 HVL (High Volume Last) with a 102mm last, is designed for intermediate to expert skiers that have extra wide, high volume, E - EEE width feet.TECNICA
Finally - the boot for those large, impossible to fit feet! The Ten.2 100 HVL (High Volume Last) with a 102mm last, is designed for intermediate to expert skiers that have extra wide, high volume, E - EEE width feet. A more forgiving 100 flex makes skiing easy but won't buckle under the pressure of a larger skier.
The anatomically shaped shell holds the foot securely for performance while still providing room for comfort. The shell also features Quick instep Max for easy entry and exit.
- Hell: Polyester
- Cuff: Polyester / Polyester
- Sole: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Liner: Ultrafit HVL+ Anatomic footbed
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU with easy adjustable top cuff ratchet
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap, Test and Buy bracelet
- QUADRAFIT ULTRAFIT : The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers: a comfortable fit, 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
- QUICK INSTEP MAX : A shaped soft plastic component at the instep (larger than the Quick InStep) with a zip makes it incredibly easy to step into and out of the ski boot.
- I-Rebound : The i-Rebound system features a metal plate that attaches the cuff to the lower part of the shell. Extremely progressive forward flexing and an appreciably elastic return when changing edge. Very stable rear support.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|