For those who are extremely sensitive to the cold, the PowerGlove IC 1300 Mittens are the right choice: The combination of a soft inner glove and a mitten provides extra warmth.
In order to perceive differences in temperature, there are several hundred thousand cold and heat receptors located in the human skin. However, the number of cold receptors clearly exceeds the number of heat receptors. For example, there are 15 times as many cold receptors on the back of the hand. This explains why above all the extremities are particularly sensitive to cold: Fingers freeze easily and as a result, every move hurts.
Our Therm-ic Hand Warming systems know exactly how to protect you against stiff, frozen fingers. Thanks to their smart interior, Therm-ic PowerGloves constantly provide your hands, starting from the fingertips to the wrist, with warmth for up to 10 hours even in the freezing cold. The mobility of your fingers is not limited and your grip remains firm.
- Top-quality materials include leather and PrimaLoft® insulation technology
- Ultralight and fully integrated lithium-ion batteries provide warmth for up to 10 hours
- IMPULSE CONTROL stimulates blood circulation in the fingers
- Breathable and waterproof Dryzone membrane
- Windproof, waterproof zippers, drawstring fastener, flexible wristband, security band
- Ski-goggle wipes with soft surface