referencia : PFRFE53A
The composite rackets are designed specifically for the mountainous regions, with temperate climate. Their strengths? Excellent grip, high-tech and optimum accuracy. TSL, world leader in the snowshoes wants and continue to offer you the best of snow shoes....TSL
The composite rackets are designed specifically for the mountainous regions, with temperate climate. Their strengths? Excellent grip, high-tech and optimum accuracy. TSL, world leader in the snowshoes wants and continue to offer you the best of snow shoes.
Great flotation and precise mounting for snowshoeing, permeability and high-tech for the gaiter: the lovers of freedom and large spaces will be satisfied with this matching set. Technical and catchy, they are as simple to use as comfortable.
- Size: 65 x 21,7 cm
- from 40 to 100 kilos
- Of 35 to 47
- Weight: 965 g x 2
- Patent TSL "Natural" Walk: For a flexible and natural step. The TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort and maximum performance in all types of snow. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip. L
Sound & Shock Absorber System (S.S.A.S.) : Nothing more unpleasant than walking loudly in the silent nature. TSL has solved this problem with the noise and shock absorber of SSAS.
- Adjustment of the shoe size at buckle ladder and storage (TSL patent): Easy execution, this setting allows you to store your shoe size for all your future outings.
- Lateral Adjust: Comfortable thanks to a lateral adjustment allowing to integrate any width of footwear for optimal wrap of the foot.
- Heel lifter (TSL patent): The heel lifters facilitate walking during long climbs and limit the muscular fatigue of the calf. All the TSL heel lifters have been developed according to 2 criteria: comfort (adaptable to all sizes, not unpleasant pressure in the footwear) and real efficiency (thanks to the support in the heel and in the absence of bending of the mounting, the user has an angle of 12°).
- Heel tightening by strap instep to foot rack for a fast and precise fit.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|