New arrival in the TSL range, this model for women is easy to use and comfortable. The Up&Down lift (Patent TSL) allows reducing the slope effects uphill and downhill. The memorization of the size is easily done. The heelpiece tightening with instep strap is precise and reliable. Technical models for exceptional walking comfort!
The composite rackets are designed specifically for the mountainous regions, with temperate climate. Their strengths? Excellent grip, high-tech and optimum accuracy.
TSL, world leader in snowshoes continues to offer the best snow shoes.
*Made in France
* EU sizes: 35 > 46
* User Weight : 40 to 80 kg
* Weight: 840 g x 2
* Dimensions : 57,5 x 21 cm
* Crampons : 2x6+2, interchangeable steel crampons
* DECK :
- Size of wasp = natural walk
- 3D Design for a good grip on slopes
* SIZE :
- Shoe size is adjusted with the base plate by sliding the rear part of the binding forward or backward.
* REAR OF THE BINDING:
- Heel tightening by strap instep to foot rack for a fast and precise fit
- Noise and shock absorber
*THE UP & DOWN WEDGE (Patent TSL) :
This new climbing bar with the Up & Down system, patented by TSL, allows you to reduce the effect of the slopes and considerably improves comfort when walking up or downhill.
* TRACTION :
The 418 and 438 UP & DOWN ensure impeccable comfort and grip uphill, in cant and in descent in all types of snow.
- Very strong grip on slopes thanks to the 3D design
- Front claw: