This model is equipped with the famous Up & Down wedge (Patent TSL) to reduce the effects of slope uphill as in descent (where the back of the binding passes under the screen to keep the foot flat, preventing it from bumping on the front of the shoe). The Access bindings allow a fast, precise and comfortable entry and remember the size of the boot. Finally, the adhesion is exceptional thanks to the 8 crampons, at the front claw and the side grips.
The composite rackets are designed specifically for the mountainous regions, with temperate climate. Their strengths? Excellent grip, high-tech and optimum accuracy.
TSL, world leader in snowshoes continues to offer the best snow shoes.
*Made in France
* EU sizes: 35 - 46
* User's weight: 60 to 120 Kg
* Weight: 1030 g x 2
Dimensions: 64 x 22.5 cm
* Crampons : 2x6+2, interchangeable steel crampons
- Size of wasp = natural walk
- 3D Design for a good grip on slopes
* BINDINGS ACCESS:
- Shoe size is adjusted with the base plate by sliding the rear part of the binding forward or backward.
*FRONT OF THE BINDING:
This new bindings system is equipped for each foot:
- Two straps allowing a pre-adjustment to your foot.
- A quick buckle for an optimum tightening with memorisation of the size of the liner. (TSL PATENT)
*REAR OF THE BINDING:
- Heel tightening by strap instep to foot rack for a fast and precise fit
- Noise and shock absorber
*THE UP & DOWN WEDGE (Patent TSL) :
This new climbing bar with the Up & Down system, patented by TSL, allows you to reduce the effect of the slopes and considerably improves comfort when walking up or downhill.
* TRACTION :
The 418 UP & DOWN ensures impeccable comfort and grip uphill, in cant and in descent in all types of snow.
- Very strong grip on slopes thanks to the 3D design
- Front claw:
- 6 + 2 interchangeable steel crampons
- Side Claws