A helmet worthy of pros for the juniors, that is the promise made with the AIRWING 2 PRO JR!
Benefiting from the hardshell technology coupled with in-mould design, it guarantees a very high-level of protection in case of fall or shock. This helmet in EPS directly injected into the polycarbonate body is in fact one of the most resistant, lightweight and strong. The hardshell technology provides 3 levels of protection: the external and internal shell gently absorb shocks and the inner part is designed for comfortable insulating from cold.
Performing, the AIRWING 2 PRO JR is also comfortable with its removable anti-allergic lining, its ventilations designed evacuate the excess of heat and moisture and the attachment strap even allows wearing the goggles under it.
And for a perfect fit, Uvex has developed the ingenious IAS system that ensures a secure fit and guarantees adaptation to all skull sizes and shapes.
- In-mould technology : EPS directly injected into the polycarbonate shell
- Hardshell technology : 3 levels of protection, outer shell and inner part
In EPS to withstand and absorb the shocks + inner part insulated from cold.
- Attachment strap
- Removable anti-allergic lining
- Removable ear protectors
- IAS System: fast and accurate helmet adjustment
- Monomatic closing: quick and precise adjustment of the chin protector.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|