The uvex hlmt 200 visor ski helmet combines perfect styling with great functions. The shield of the ski helmet can easily be moved upwards and out-of-sight with seamless effort.
Additionally the mirrored lenses protect your eyes from glaring sunlight and harmful infrared rays.
The all-weather shield gold lite improves the contrast significantly with extreme light conditions. In combination with the litemirror lens, this visor complies with the safety classification S3.
This thought-out concept combines the two most important elements in protection in only one product – A novelty that is not only reasonable, but also easier to use.
- inmould technology
- norm: EN 1077 B
- 2 shell sizes
- IAS 3D
- closable vent system
- removable ear pads
- removable lining
- anti-allergenic helmet liner
- weight from 540g
- Light and Stable : EPS is foamed directly into the impact resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is light, yet extremely stable.
- Removable and washable lining : uvex liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.
- Keeps you warm and dry : uvex vent system does more: open it provides optimal cooling whenever it is warm, closed it keeps the head warm and dry.
- Button-press adjustment : Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- IAS systems at a glance : Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.