referencia : 566183-10
uvex hlmt 200 WL - the perfect head protection for ladies who wear goggles reluctantly. Great styling and high quality applications are some of the features of the uvex hlmt 200 WL visor ski helmet.UVEX
The uvex hlmt 200 WL visor ski helmet combines perfect styling with great functions. Specially designed applications on the ear pads are an add on for the Women's Line visor helmet.
The shield of the ski helmet can easily be moved upwards and out-of-sight with seamless effort. Additionally the mirrored lenses protect your eyes from glaring sunlight and harmful infrared rays.
The all-weather shield gold lite of the uvex hlmt 200 WL improves the contrast significantly with extreme light conditions. In combination with the litemirror lens, this visor complies with the safety classification S3.
This thought-out concept combines the two most important elements in protection in only one product – A novelty that is not only reasonable, but also easier to use.
- inmould technology
- norm: EN 1077 B
- 2 shell sizes
- IAS 3D
- closable vent system
- removable ear pads
- removable lining
- anti-allergenic helmet liner
- weight from 540g
- Light and Stable : EPS is foamed directly into the impact resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is light, yet extremely stable.
- Removable and washable lining : uvex liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.
- Keeps you warm and dry : uvex vent system does more: open it provides optimal cooling whenever it is warm, closed it keeps the head warm and dry.
- Button-press adjustment : Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- IAS systems at a glance : Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.