The all new uvex junior visor kids helmet is the ultimate comfort guarantee for your child. With a specially designed lasergold lite visor shield, your child will always have the perfect view on the skiing slopes.
The visor can easily be moved up or downwards. All the necessary technologies known from the senior models are integrated in this inmould ski helmet: Ear pads and lining could be removed. A special vent system cares for an ideal ventilation.
The IAS fitting system as well as the Monomatic closing system guarantee a perfect fitting and comfort of wearing. In comparison to the junior visor, the uvex junior visor pro has a matt styling.
- Norm: EN 1077 B
- inmould technology
- 3 shell sizes
- FAS strap
- lasergold lite
- litemirror silver
- single lens cylindric
- vent system
- removable ear pads
- anti-allergenic liner
- removable lining
- weight from 400 g
- IAS systems at a glance : Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.
- Light and Stable : EPS is foamed directly into the impact resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is light, yet extremely stable.
- Removable and washable lining : uvex liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.
- Perfect, draught-free heat climate : Innovative uvex vent system delivers optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. The ventilation channels have been designed to quickly conduct warm air outside and pull fresh air in.
- Simple and practical : Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.