Resistant and 100% stretch with a very waterproof and breathable membrane Stretch liner MP+©, the WINDY SPIRIT SHORT are technical trousers ideal for all alpine outings.
Very comfortable to wear, they offer excellent freedom of movement thanks to the stretch fabric and their slim fit.
Reinforced at strategic locations, they provide protection for all mountaineering outings from snowshoeing up to ski touring. Not forgetting to be functional, here are the elements composing them:
- Semi-elasticated waist for more comfort
- Semi-full lateral double-slider zippers, for putting them on as overtrousers, and/or allowing ventilation during the effort.
- 4 waterproof zip pocket: 2 lateral pockets, 1 rear and 1 thigh pocket
- Expandable and removable straps with belt loops
- Bottom of leg with zip opening and Velcro tabs
- Built-in gaiters, anti-slip and removable.
The short version with 3cm less than the standard version in the length of the legs.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane in MP+© Stretch liner. 100% expandable and very resistant to abrasion.
Waterproof 20 000 Schmerber / Breathable 20 000 g/m2/ 24h / wind breaker.
- Adjusted fit, three-dimensional rising back for good protection of kidneys and better breathability.
Cordura fabric: 84% Polyester / 16% Lycra.
MP+© Stretch liner: 35% Polyester / 38% Polyamide / 27% Elastane
Reinforcements: 50% Polyamide/ 45% polyester / 5% Lycra
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|