Resistant and 100% stretch with a very waterproof and breathable membrane Stretch liner MP+©, the WINDY SUMMIT W are technical trousers ideal for all alpine outings.
Adjusted to the women's curves and very comfortable to wear, they offer excellent freedom of movement thanks to the stretch fabric and their slim fit.
Reinforced at strategic locations, they provide protection for all mountaineering outings from snowshoeing up to ski touring. Not forgetting to be functional, here are the elements composing them:
- Semi-elasticated waistband
- 3/4 lateral zips with double sliders
- 4 waterproof pockets with zip (2 lateral, 1 rear and 1 thigh)
- Expandable and removable straps with belt loops
- Bottom of leg with zip opening and Velcro tabs
- Built-in gaiters, anti-slip and removable.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane in MP+© Stretch liner. 100% expandable and very resistant to abrasion.
Waterproof 20 000 Schmerber / Breathable 20 000 g/m2/ 24h / wind breaker.
- Slim fit, rising back at the level of the kidneys
Cordura fabric: 84% Polyester / 16% Lycra.
MP+© Stretch liner: 35% Polyester / 38% Polyamide / 27% Elastane
Reinforcements: 50% Polyamide/ 45% polyester / 5% Lycra
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|