AMAK is the new model within VOLKL ski touring range offering easiness uphill and control downhill.
With 83 mm of width in waist, this light but effective ski will provide enough flotation for taking full advantage of the fresh snow. Its construction Power Shell Light construction with Tip Rocker allows fantastic manoeuvrability uphill as well as very easy triggering of turns downhill.
The VOLKL AMAK is a touring ski perfectly designed for the Alps regardless of the terrain and the conditions of the snow.
- Multi Layer Woodcore Light: Multi-layer wood core (selection of light wood) along the entire length of the ski
- Power Shell Light
- Tip Rocker: The ski has a length of edge widely variable on the front. The height of the rocker is moderate. The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The curved area in waist and tail provides precision and support for beginners and advanced skiers.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.