Escape the lifts and access the virgin slopes, that is what the CASHEW SPLIT offers you.
The customized skins are installed in the blink of an eye thanks to the exclusive Skin Pin system and additional mounting at the heel. To make climbs easier the board is ultra-light thanks to its carbon reinforcements and no-topsheet construction. Once at the summit, in just a few minutes your skis transform easily into a freeride board without the need for any tools -take your time and admire the view! In the descent, you'll fly above the snow due to the maximum flotation and the ease of rotation delivered by the powder rocker and the convex sole.
This season, the Cashew Split is also available in 155 - a shorter version for all female powder junkies!
The pack includes:
- The Cashew split board
- The interface system "Voilé" for mounting your bindings
- The skins
NOTE: knives optionally available.
- Flex 6/10
- No-Topsheet Construction : the graphics get printed "from above" onto a thin wool fabric, thanks to a specific process, and then get grouted with the board. A minimal amount of resin seals the fibre topsheet, protecting it against scratches. This sophisticated construction not only reduces weight, but also disclaims unnecessary plastic and protects the environment.
- Tip-to-Tail Ultra-Light Woodcore : For our light woodcore, we use ultra-light poplar with its low density to reduce weight by 20% without sacrificing stability.
- Slim-Tip Construction : The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing for better board control, perfect for all riders
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker : This rocker is longer and more concave in the nose than in the tail, which results in maximum float in powder. In the backcountry it offers a fun ride without sacrificing grip and precise edge-to-edge turns.
- Wooden sidewalls with TPU dampening : Lab tests showed that wooden sidewalls have a more balanced flex curve than conventional ABS sidewalls without sacrificing stability! A complex special impregnation process protects the wood against moisture and the effects of Mother Nature. A dampening layer made of shock-absorbing PU in between sidewall and edge.
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay : The environment benefits from this veneer inlay and so does your performance. The inlay strengthens the woodcore in the upper and lower layer on the full length of the board. This provides more pop and lively riding characteristics, while at the same time reducing the amount of fibreglass and therefore protecting our planet.
- V-Flex Fibreglass weave : The V-Flex weave is a triaxial fiberglass weave with increased fibre density. The special V-form reinforces the area around the bindings, producing improved flex and torsion properties. It also provides optimal distribution of power to the edge of the board. This provides better stability when strain and forces are strong.
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP 4.0: A complete layer of Völkl Premium Carbon for minimum weight, more smoothness and maximum response.
- Convex Powder Base : These constructions’ special features include elevated sidewalls while the base is rounded down on the sides towards the edges – it seems as if the edges were floating in the air without even touching the rail. Boards with these bases are particularly playful and forgiving.
- Völkl Skin Pin System, Völkl made to measure skins (65% mohair / 35% polyester), and Voilé Split Kit
- Split Kit Voilé for mounting the traditional snowboard bindings.
- board 162: 3460g
- board 167W: 4030g
- Binding interface: 660g
- skin 162: 630g (pair)
- skins 167W: 630g (pair)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.