Made by VOLKL, the Essenza range, including the CHIARA, groups women's skis able to evolve on all types of land.
CHIARA is a very versatile model that allows its user to have good reactivity on groomed snow while preserving certain comfort in soft snow and occasionally allowing the powdery snow between the tracks. The internal technology BIO-LOGIC xtraLIGHT affects all key characteristics and defines the bending, the sidecuts and the core structure in order to match the criteria of women. Its construction incorporating a Tip Rocker provides easiness in turn initiation and tolerance. CHIARA also benefits from Woodcore XtraLight that, in addition to being very light, ensures comfort and stability for perfect control.
This sparkling but still conciliatory skill will accompany the improvement of its owner on any land and at any speed.
The range 4MOTION was born with the democratization of wider skis in the segment of average prices. Due to its adapted binding system with its 4 rails, the 4MOTION 10.0 enjoys a precise and effective power transmission. Making the skiing very manoeuvrable, the 4Motion is also the first binding on the market to be perfectly compatible with the new i.roc system by Dalbello due to its AFD plate with two settings.
- Woodcore xtraLIGHT: A wood core placed in the central part of the bindings provides the ski with additional damping. Result: perfectly controlled behaviour and rotation from the middle of the ski. Comfort and stability - regardless of the terrain and conditions.
- Bio-Logic: This development has been initiated by a study proving that knee injures are significantly more usual in female skiers rather than in male skiers. Not because of a different skiing style, but because of the fact that their anatomy reacts to stress in a much more sensitive way. In collaboration with recognized sports physicians and professional skiers of our Attiva team, we have developed technical solutions that ensure driving and sportiness while eliminating the maximum load, which reduces efforts on the knee joint and involves legs muscles in a better and more evenly distributed manner.
- XTD Progressive Technology: Ski traction towards the inside. The Tip-Rocker delivers the required stability at high speed while allowing flexibility of movement. The rear of the ski with classic Camber profile allows clean turns.
- Tip Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on the tip. The height of the rocker is moderate. The variable edge length in the tip area makes the ski easier to turn. The cambered area underneath the foot and at the tail provides control and support for novice and intermediate skiers.
- DIN: 3 to 10
- Triple Pivot Compact : Maximum functionality with minimum weight. This resulted in a lightweight binding system that in addition to excellent release properties also provides an individually tailored backwards release. The entire binding is completed by its unbeatable design. The horizontally inserted release spring allows for a compact design and results in a very direct ski binding for optimal power transfer.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.