With a 77 waist, the CHIARA is one of the widest skis in the ESSENZA range, but it remains very light thanks to the Bio-Logic Xtra Light technology.
With a Tip Rocker, it goes anywhere with ease and facilitates entry into curves whatever your speed.
The range 4MOTION has seen the light of day with the democratization of wider skis in the segment of average prices. Due to its bindings system adapted with its 4 rails, the 4MOTION 10.0 LADY enjoys a precise and effective transmission of forces, while being adapted to the needs of women. Making the skiing very manoeuvrable, the 4Motion Lady is also the first fixation on the market to be perfectly compatible with the new system i.roc by Dalbello due to its AFD plate with two settings. The adapter of the i.roc sole combines a curvature at the front with adherent surfaces for optimal ski performance and a safe walking comfort.
- BIO LOGIC xtraLIGHT : For the forthcoming season, we have managed to improve the Bio-Logic design still further. The integration of a Tip Rocker combined with individually reconfigured sidecuts for each model, and an extra-light woodcore, reinforces the positive skiing performance of the construction, and noticeably elevates them to an entirely new level.
- BIO-LOGIC FLEX : The ski's flex has been adjusted to the special BIO-LOGIC GEOMETRY. The result is an even more flexible, energy-saving and yet still challenging performance. Turn after turn flows more smoothly and harmoniously.
- BIO-LOGIC STANCE : The toe area is slightly raised compared to the heel, making turn initiation easier. First and foremost Bio-Logic Stance forces the skier into a more dynamic posture with better knee flex angles. The result is that the skier feels less tired and more efficient. The muscle behind the knee used more and actively protect the knee joint against injury.
- BIO-LOGIC GEOMETRY : Degressive sidecut: the radius is smaller in front of the binding than behind it. Just like a power steering system, this makes quick turns possible and reduces extreme stress at the end of a turn or move. Cornering becomes more harmonious and precise.
- BIO-LOGIC WOODCORE xtraLIGHT : Originally designed for the V-Werks line, this high-quality, super-light wood core so effectively supports the Bio-Logic construction, through increased manoeuvrability and reduced stress, that we decided to integrate it into the Essenza collection as well.
- TIP ROCKER : While a Tip Rocker usually offers improved cornering, when combined with Bio-Logic technology it shows off all its potential. The variable edge grip, which changes according to the skier’s speed, delivers relaxed but secure carving through all turns.
- DIN/ ISO 3.0 - 10.0
- Triple Pivot Compact Toe
- Comfort2 Heel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.