referencia : 181218
Until now, this race board was reserved for our world cup riders. But more and more speed junkies were requesting the board to race on their home mountain, so the COAL RACE went into serial production. The know-how is borrowed from the Coal XT, but our...VOLKL
Until now, this race board was reserved for our world cup riders. But more and more speed junkies were requesting the board to race on their home mountain, so the COAL RACE went into serial production. The know-how is borrowed from the Coal XT, but our Race Lab made some adjustments to the world cup race model. For example, the Pin-Tail is a little more defined with an XL radius. Specific reinforcements have been added to provide a more rigid flex. The Völkl Premium Carbon lower beam takes care of smooth control and high speed while the VRL Split Base and the Race Sidewall offer maximum acceleration. Thanks to the Nose Rocker, the banks and rollers of a boardercross course are a walk in the park as the contact length feels shorter. Thus, making it easier to allerate faster in critical parts of the course. Ride the board on the edge and the long contact length offers perfect hold on icy slopes. No matter if you are competing in the world cup or a fun race, people will only see your back in the future...
- Flex 9/10
- Smart Torsion Inlays : High-tech tuning hidden below the topsheet! Thanks to the special shape and positioning of the Smart Torsion Inlays (made of hardwood) these boards boast more torsional stiffness. Pressure and power are distributed equally along the whole board and transferred to the edges. Benefits include enhanced control and maximum edge pressure for high-speed runs!
- Anti-Vibrations-System (AVS) : The Anti-Vibrations-System noticeably absorbs all kinds of bumps and shocks. Special rubber and gel layers are directly integrated into the topsheet so the bindings can stay put without having to be raised. The AVS unfurls its maximum potential most noticeably when a board is on edge, providing tremendous dampening and absorbing all vibrations.
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore with Cellcore Inlays : Straight from aerospace technology! The unique Cellcore is composed of a high-tech rigid synthetic foam material with integrated wood stringers. It is used in a Supreme Woodcore between the bindings and in the nose and tail sections. Combined with a higher percentage of solid wood in the insert area this core boasts extraordinary mechanical properties and the utmost stability. Minimal weight and unbelievably inspiring riding behaviour thanks to extremely short response times are among the benefits.
- Slim Tip : Unlike conventional sandwich construction, the Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP 4.0: A complete layer of Völkl Premium Carbon for minimum weight, more smoothness and maximum response.
- Directional Race Sidecut : Völkl’s Race Lab have developed a special sidecut design for the Coal Race Edition. The pin-tail shape with its shortened nose and concave tail might look strange to a beginner, but when it is all about racing the smooth tip and tail rocker and its big radius make sense. The result? The shorter edge smooths speed checks, while the board performs extremely well on jumps and bumps; at the same time you are blessed with great edge hold and perfect control at maximum speed.
- Pro Camber Shape with Nose Rocker : These boards are equipped with a strong camber and are perfect for advanced riders that are into high speed. Ideal for sporty, aggressive riding with maximum edge hold. Smoothness, direct response and a lot of pop go without saying. Thanks to the Nose Rocker, the banks and rollers of a boardercross course are a walk in the park as the contact length feels shorter. This makes it easier to execute speed checks in the deepest riding tracks. Ride the board on the edge and the long contact length offers perfect hold on icy slopes.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.