Developed with the help of the VRL (Völkl Race Laboratory), the COAL XT is made for going always faster on track or on powdery snow.
The rocker in tip gives it more speed for edging while the classic camber under the feet and tail associated to the pintail provide grip and recovery. To gain even more speed, the board is equipped with the new special waxable race edges, for still decreasing the friction in curve. The layer completely made in carbon fibre and the integrated anti-vibration system assure a very comfortable riding that, combined with the new rocker at the tip level, create the ideal all-mountain board. Finally, the carbon fibre POP4.0 reduces the weight of the board and provides a lot of dynamisms and reactivity to the COAL XT.
Aggressive freeriders, fans of boarder cross or alpine will love this board.
- Flex 9/10
- Smart Torsion Inlays : High-tech tuning hidden below the topsheet! Thanks to the special shape and positioning of the Smart Torsion Inlays (made of hardwood) these boards boast more torsional stiffness. Pressure and power are distributed equally along the whole board and transferred to the edges. Benefits include enhanced control and maximum edge pressure for high-speed runs!
- Anti-Vibrations-System (AVS) : The Anti-Vibrations-System noticeably absorbs all kinds of bumps and shocks. Special rubber and gel layers are directly integrated into the topsheet so the bindings can stay put without having to be raised. The AVS unfurls its maximum potential most noticeably when a board is on edge, providing tremendous dampening and absorbing all vibrations.
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore with Cellcore Inlays : Straight from aerospace technology! The unique Cellcore is composed of a high-tech rigid synthetic foam material with integrated wood stringers. It is used in a Supreme Woodcore between the bindings and in the nose and tail sections. Combined with a higher percentage of solid wood in the insert area this core boasts extraordinary mechanical properties and the utmost stability. Minimal weight and unbelievably inspiring riding behaviour thanks to extremely short response times are among the benefits.
- Slim Tip : Unlike conventional sandwich construction, the Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP 4.0: A complete layer of Völkl Premium Carbon for minimum weight, more smoothness and maximum response.
- Directional Freeride Sidecut : Directional boards have more setback and thus a longer nose. A different nose and tail flex combined with an asymmetrical sidecut radius provides more edge pressure and control at high speeds. The nose is not only wider but also has a more raised concave radius compared to the tail. It’s perfect for more flotation in powder snow and fast edge-to-edge turns on the downhill.
- Pro Camber with tip Rocker: These boards are equipped with a strong camber and are perfect for advanced riders that love speed. Ideal for sporty, aggressive riding with maximum edge hold. Smoothness, reactivity and great pop go together. Thanks to the Nose Rocker, the banks and rollers of a boarder cross will pass very easily since the contact length seems shorter. This makes it easier to increase the speed on the most groomed tracks. Ride the board on the edge and the effective contact length will offer perfect grip on icy slopes.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The MACHINE is a high-end snowboard binding promising good performance on all terrains.
It includes a Beam asymmetric carbon spoiler and an AIR 2.0 carbon fiber reinforced flange providing exceptional precision and comfort at minimal weight.
In addition, it's double Canting air-cushioning system ensures soft landing. Shocks are absorbed to spare riders' knees.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Carbon Beam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers were designed for maximum responsiveness between the rider and the board. Being asymmetric enables it better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays.
- Carbon Fiber Composite AIR 2.0 Baseplate
- Perfect Hold® Ankle Straps With Flex Window
- Cable Connector And Ratchet Straps: now for toe straps too! New feature for the 14-15 season: stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.