The VOLKL CODE SPEEDWALL S UVO is a ski designed for good skiers who focus on sharp turns and with low radius as well as on big presses on groomed snow.
This ski benefits from a Tip Rocker to facilitate the handling and titanium construction to be perfectly suited for high speed. The VOLKL has also endowed it with its revolutionary UVO dampening system, as well as the SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE sidewalls providing both comfort and performance. The CODE SPEEDWALL S UVO is proposed with the improved, lighter and wider RMOTION2 bindings.
With this ski, the athletic skiers have found the perfect model for being able to carve out small powerful waves while having certain tolerance!
The RMotion 12.0 is designed by MARKER and VOLKL for ensuring a very good level of security. As in the World Cup, the rMotion offers a maximum contact width due to a Race type plate that guarantees an optimal transmission of the force. The binding of the movable plate is located under the heel of the skier
- Speedwall Multilayer Woodcore
- UVO dampening system: Freely 360° articulated, it uses oscillation absorption technology to minimize unwanted ski vibrations. The ground or the surface inevitably transmits undesirable oscillations to the ski. These vibrations particularly affect the tip, which is set in motion in all directions. UVO technology reduces these vibrations, delivering a more stable ski. Therefore, the ski glides in a much more stable manner and ensures better edging.
- Speedwall 2.0: The sidewall is laminated with extremely solid wood layers on the sides of the sandwich core. With more flexible and light wood in the centre of the sandwich core, it provides many benefits. The SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE is therefore the only and unique technology combining sidewalls/core designed for aggressive use on the track and in race.
- Powered by titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Power construction
- Tip and tail rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex in the assembly. You can also choose a wider ski.
- DIN 4 to 12
- Biometric Pro: In the event of a backwards twisting fall, the toe of the bindings is subject to horizontal and vertical forces simultaneously which cause it to release. The Biometric Pro recognises this unfavourable force combination and reliably reduces the release force. The mechanism is made of high quality construction materials and allows a Z-value dependent backwards release. This feature is exclusive to MARKER
- Twin Cam Heel : The two-piece TwinCam heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature. Step-in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.