The VOLKL UVO CODE RED is a ski designed for good skiers who want to make performance and versatility rhyme.
This ski benefits from a Tip & Tail Rocker to facilitate the handling and agility, as well as a powerful and durable wood core. VOLKL has also equipped it with its revolutionary dampening UVO, which aims is to reduce the vibrations of the ski for stabilizing it and obtaining better edge adhesion. Here, the CODE UVO RED is proposed with the mXMOTION bindings for very good security and great ease of use.
With this ski, the athletic skiers have found the perfect model for being able to carve out small powerful waves while having certain tolerance!
The VOLKL CODE UVO RED is the ideal versatile ski because it authorizes a sportive gliding and aggressive turning without requiring the skier to have a perfect technique.
The XMotion 12.0 is designed by MARKER and VOLKL for ensuring a very good level of comfort and security. These high-performance bindings incorporate the Glide Control adjustment system, both powerful and easy to use. In addition, for the sake of compactness and practicality, XMotion retains a super-reduced height and benefits from the TwinCam Race heelpiece with assisted closure system.
In addition to providing the highest security standards thanks to the InMold technology, it retains a high degree of elasticity for safety in case of possible detaching.
- Sidecuts: 122-76-104 in 168cm / 122-76-104 in 175cm / 122-76-104 in 182cm
- Radius: 16.4m in 168cm / 18m in 175cm / 19.7m in 182cm
- Weight of the pair (without bindings): 4,12kg in 168cm
- Full Sensor Wood Core: A core of compact wood from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to the skiers who draw their turns in the snow with a lot of feeling.
- UVO dampening system: Freely 360° articulated, it uses oscillation absorption technology to minimize unwanted ski vibrations. The ground or the surface inevitably transmits undesirable oscillations to the ski. These vibrations particularly affect the tip, which is set in motion in all directions. UVO technology reduces these vibrations, delivering a more stable ski. Therefore, the ski glides in a much more stable manner and ensures better edging.
- Powered by steel
- Tip and tail rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex in the assembly. You can also choose a wider ski.
- DIN: 4 to 12
- Glide Control: Allows easy and quick adjustment of the size of the bindings according to the shoe size of the user through the central lever.
- TwinCam Race heel piece: Its design in two sections offers a very soft lock to fit very easily. Faster and easier even in difficult snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.