referencia : 181202
The camber with rocker, directional shape and soft flex make DASH particularly manoeuvrable, comfortable and versatile. It grips well is and reassuring on hard snow, always performing well whatever your speed. You will progress through turns quickly and...VOLKL
The camber with rocker, directional shape and soft flex make DASH particularly manoeuvrable, comfortable and versatile. It grips well is and reassuring on hard snow, always performing well whatever your speed. You will progress through turns quickly and you can even try to freestyle comfortably.
The Dash is made for upcoming riders!
- Flex : 4/10
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut : Perfect for all terrain riders who are equally at home in the park and backcountry! The sidecut radius is more moderate and directional and has been adjusted to work better with a setback of 20 mm. As a result, these boards react faster and enable fast edge-to-edge turns. Its shape and its playful ride characteristics make it the best board for freestyle tricks in parks, the elongated nose provides more flotation in powder snow. The tip and the tail are not identical but these boards can be ridden with a 0mm setback.
- Tip to tail Classic Woodcore : All Völkl boards are constructed using tip-to-tail and side-to-side Aspen poplar wood strips. Our kids’ boards are also equipped with our Tip-to-Tail Classic Woodcore with an extra soft flex and minimal weight.
- Triaxial fibreglass weave in upper and lower beam: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the woodcore. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
- Slim-Tip Construction: Unlike conventional sandwich construction, the Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Easy Camber : Easy Camber is a smooth camber with early rise nose and tail. The shorter edge length makes learning turns easier. On icy slopes you get excellent edge-hold and direct riding characteristics. This is the perfect alternative to a Rocker shape: not too direct, but also not too amateur.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.