The intermediate riders will really appreciate the DASH since it will open for them the doors of a world of ease and tolerance.
VOLKL made the choice of equipping this model with a light camber combined with soft flex. This makes the DASH easy to take on any type of terrain for trailing around, carving or attempting the first tricks while preserving good grip on hard snow. The directional freestyle sidecuts and the not very pronounced traditional camber provide good edge grip as well as perfect control at every instant.
Therefore, DASH is reassuring and avoids many edging faults to allow you to improve in confidence.
- Flex: 4/10
- Tip to tail classic wood core : All Völkl boards are constructed using tip-to-tail and side-to-side Aspen poplar wood strips.
- Slim-Tip construction: The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Directional Freestyle: Perfect for all terrain riders who are equally at home in the park and backcountry! The sidecut radius is more moderate and directional and has been adjusted to work better with a setback of 20 mm. As a result, these boards react faster and enable fast edge-to-edge turns. Its shape and its lengthened nose provide more flotation in powdery snow.
- Shape with light camber: Easy Camber is a smooth camber with early rise nose and tail. The shorter edge length makes learning turns easier. On icy slopes you get excellent edge-hold and direct riding characteristics. This is the perfect alternative to a Rocker shape: not too direct, but also not too amateur.
- 5x2 Insert System: With the 5x2 and 6x2 systems, the lines of inserts are separated just by 2 cm. Thus, the stance can be more precisely tailored - to the nearest centimetre. The adjustment with discs serve to centre the bindings.
- Sandwich construction: Between the upper and lower layers, a synthetic ABS edge is places at each side of the board to enhance the power transfer from the bindings towards the edges and avoid losing power. The board presents thus a lot of extra reactivity and maximum grip at the level of the edges, allowing steering without effort.
- Triaxial fibreglass at upper and lower layers: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the wood core. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
Sole and finishing:
- Super clear extruded sole: Vibrant colours and almost total transparency! The "Super-Claire" sole is used to screen print graphics. This sole is easy to maintain and very resistant in the time.
- Stone finishing: Provides the sole with an all mountain structure that works in all the conditions of snow. That increases the absorption of the wax making the board even faster.
- Diamond finishing: The diamond finishing not only makes the edges more resistant but also improves the manoeuvrability and the handling on frozen snow.
Wax finishing: The thin layer of wax will last only for the first outings of the board, but to assure the good gliding of the sole we strongly recommend hot waxing the sole before the first usage.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.