This is a true skate board for girls offering great versatility and pleasure at pure state: The DISTURBIA.
With it, you will have a very good feel on any type of terrain since the rocker at tip allows it to lift easily in deep snow avoiding thus the famous cramps in the rear leg. VOLKL reduced the stance and has re-centred it on the board for providing it with the characteristics of the freestyle models. In addition, the soft flex facilitates the execution of tricks and provides a lot of tolerance regarding the small support faults. The rocker provides awesome flotation in powdery snow; the camber between the bindings provides perfect grip on hard and frozen snow. Finally, VOLKL has coated the core with triaxial glass fibre for making the DISTURBIA reactive and for adding pop.
- Flex: 4/10
- Tip to tail Supreme Wood core: Bands of Aspen wood with four bands of Falcate integrated into the core. Combining these wood strips gives the core the best dampening and flex properties, providing outstanding performance.
- Slim-Tip construction: The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Freestyle Twin-Tip with Blunt Nose: Symmetrical Twin Tip with identically shaped tip and tail. In the manufacture, not only the tip and tail have been shortened, but also the sidecuts of the board are adjusted so that the widest section is shifted towards the front or the back of the board. The advantage is a more important length of edges, which provides better grip when you are on the edges. It is a very interesting option for the followers of freestyle who want to ride a shorter board - on the flat area, the board is very playful and very tolerant, and on the edges, it offers the best control preventing you from falling after a poorly performed trick. In summary: more grip without additional length.
- Freestyle hybrid shape: With a light camber between bindings, this shape is precise to ride and the rocker at tip and tail increases simplicity and flotation in powdery snow compared to a classical board. The result is a shorter and more fun board but with the stability and the edge holding of a longer board.
- 5x2 Insert System: With the 5x2 and 6x2 systems, the lines of inserts are separated just by 2 cm. Thus, the stance can be more precisely tailored - to the nearest centimetre. The adjustment with discs serve to centre the bindings.
- Sandwich construction: Between the upper and lower layers, a synthetic ABS edge is places at each side of the board to enhance the power transfer from the bindings towards the edges and avoid losing power. The board presents thus a lot of extra reactivity and maximum grip at the level of the edges, allowing steering without effort.
- Triaxial fibreglass at upper and lower layers: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the wood core. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
Sole and finishing:
- Extruded sole: Produced by fusion, it is very solid and resists damage even better. It is also a good option for the riders who do not was their board regularly - the gliding properties of the great non-waxed soles will never be as good as the ones of a non-waxed extruded sole.
- Stone finishing: Provides the sole with an all mountain structure that works in all the conditions of snow. That increases the absorption of the wax making the board even faster.
- Diamond finishing: The diamond finishing not only makes the edges more resistant but also improves the manoeuvrability and the handling on frozen snow.
Wax finishing: The thin layer of wax will last only for the first outings of the board, but to assure the good gliding of the sole we strongly recommend hot waxing the sole before the first usage.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The GLAM W is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile and has a feminine touch.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Bi-mat aluminum / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.