Thanks to its versatility that allows passing from the powdery to the park, the FLAVOR is now an essential model within the female VOLKL range.
It is actually comfortable on any terrain and its construction is studied to suit perfectly the needs of the women. The light rocker provides good flotation in powdery snow while the freestyle sidecuts allow easily performing your favourite tricks. VOLKL has succeeded to reduce significantly the weight of this board by using the Slim Tip construction that makes cornering and rotation easier. Its shape with rocker, its directional sidecuts and its stiffened tail will protect you from the falls to the tip crashes on powdery snow while its reduced waist confers it unbelievable grip and very reactive edge changing.
Ladies, get the FLAVOR as soon as possible, if you want a pleasant to ride board, reactive and very gripping on the edges!
- Flex: 5/10
- Tip to tail Supreme Wood core: Made with for bands of Aspen wood, with four bands of Falcate integrated into the core. Combining these wood strips gives the core the best dampening and flex properties, providing outstanding performance.
- Slim-Tip construction: The Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Classic shock absorber: It includes a single layer of hard wood, which is not milled in the core, but inserted in the bits of the core. Combined to a V-Flex insert, the Shock Absorber reinforces the board and increases its torsion properties.
- Directional Freestyle: Perfect for all terrain riders who are equally at home in the park and backcountry! The sidecut radius is more moderate and directional and has been adjusted to work better with a setback of 20 mm. As a result, these boards react faster and enable fast edge-to-edge turns. Its shape and its lengthened nose provide more flotation in powdery snow.
- Shape with light Rocker: The minimal rocker of this shape is discreet on the tracks, but reveals all its potential in backcountry and in the parks. Easy to handle, extremely reactive and tolerant, the novices of the Rocker technology will be able to continue to carve on the tracks and to have perfect steering on powdery, while avoiding cornering errors on the jumps.
- 5x2 Insert System: With the 5x2 and 6x2 systems, the lines of inserts are separated just by 2 cm. Thus, the stance can be more precisely tailored - to the nearest centimetre. The adjustment with discs serve to centre the bindings.
- Sandwich construction: Between the upper and lower layers, a synthetic ABS edge is places at each side of the board to enhance the power transfer from the bindings towards the edges and avoid losing power. The board presents thus a lot of extra reactivity and maximum grip at the level of the edges, allowing steering without effort.
- Triaxial fibreglass at upper and lower layers: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned at a 45° angle (+45°/-45°) running tip to tail. Depending on the density of the woven fibre, torsion and flex are enhanced without affecting the thickness of the wood core. This reduces weight, which delivers responsiveness and better edge grip.
Sole and finishing:
- Extruded sole: Produced by fusion, it is very solid and resists damage even better. It is also a good option for the riders who do not wax their board regularly.
- Stone finishing: Provides the sole with an all mountain structure that works in all the conditions of snow. That increases the absorption of the wax making the board even faster.
- Diamond finishing: The diamond finishing not only makes the edges more resistant but also improves the manoeuvrability and the handling on frozen snow.
Wax finishing: The thin layer of wax will last only for the first outings of the board, but to assure the good gliding of the sole we strongly recommend hot waxing the sole before the first usage.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The LYNX is an all-mountain snowboard binding that responds to the needs of women looking for maximum performance thanks to its amazing responsiveness.
Its Precision Fit 2 chassis, its double AIR cushioning system and its comfortable strap offer a steady kick. Its soft flex (5/10) offer optimal power transmission in all conditions.
A perfect binding to keep making progress on all terrains.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap With Flex Window
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.