The GOTAMA JR is a freeride-type ski incredibly versatile in all conditions and at all speeds.
This model has a respectable waist width of 86mm to provide you with flotation in powder snow. The Full Rocker makes GOTAMA JR easy, agile and super-precise to allow you to draw beautiful lines during sunny days in deep snow.
This ski will be the essential companion of young skiers who want to be able to share their time between the freshly fallen snow and the rammed track.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 118-86-111 in 118cm / 118-86-111 in 128cm / 118-86-111 in 138cm / 118-86-111 in 148cm / 118-86-111 in 158cm
- Radius: 8,3m in 118cm / 10,2m in 128cm / 12,3m in 138cm / 14,5m in 148cm / 16,9m in 158cm
- Full Sensor Woodcore: Compact wood ore from the tip to the tail provides power and energy over the whole length of the ski. This feature provides optimal support to the skiers who draw their turns in the snow with a lot of feeling.
- Power Construction
- Full Rocker: The ski has a continuous upwards curve along the entire length.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.