Within the Freeride All Mountain range by VOLKL, the KENDO is the most track-type model.
Its moderate waist width of 89mm is well sufficient for the days of powdery snow and the Tip Rocker provides the KENDO with flotation in deep snow. This manageable and reactive ski has titanium inserts that allow the full expression of its potential at high speed on groomed track.
Therefore, KENDO is one of those skis that occasionally take advantage of the fresh snow and that want to take to the track all the gliding characteristics of the backcountry spirit.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 126-89-110 in 163cm / 126-89-110 in 170cm / 126-89-110 in 177cm / 126-89-110 in 184cm
- Radius: 18.5m in 163cm / 20.5m in 170cm / 22.6m in 177cm / 24.0m in 184cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Tip Rocker: The ski is only bent upwards in the tip area, with traditional cambering in the mid-section and tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.