Within the Freeride All Mountain range by VOLKL, the KENDO is the most track-type model.
Its moderate waist width of 89mm is well sufficient for the days of powdery snow and the Tip Rocker provides the KENDO with flotation in deep snow. This manageable and reactive ski has titanium inserts that allow the full expression of its potential at high speed on groomed track.
Therefore, KENDO is one of those skis that occasionally take advantage of the fresh snow and that want to take to the track all the gliding characteristics of the backcountry spirit.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 126-89-110 in 163cm / 126-89-110 in 170cm / 126-89-110 in 177cm / 126-89-110 in 184cm
- Radius: 18.5m in 163cm / 20.5m in 170cm / 22.6m in 177cm / 24.0m in 184cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Tip Rocker: The ski is only bent upwards in the tip area, with traditional cambering in the mid-section and tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 80-95 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.