Within the Freeride All Mountain range by VOLKL, the KENDO is the most track-type model.
Its moderate waist width of 89mm is well sufficient for the days of powdery snow and the Tip Rocker provides the KENDO with flotation in deep snow. This manageable and reactive ski has titanium inserts that allow the full expression of its potential at high speed on groomed track.
Therefore, KENDO is one of those skis that occasionally take advantage of the fresh snow and that want to take to the track all the gliding characteristics of the backcountry spirit.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 126-89-110 in 163cm / 126-89-110 in 170cm / 126-89-110 in 177cm / 126-89-110 in 184cm
- Radius: 18.5m in 163cm / 20.5m in 170cm / 22.6m in 177cm / 24.0m in 184cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: Above and below the wood core, a layer of Titanal reinforcement protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Tip Rocker: The ski is only bent upwards in the tip area, with traditional cambering in the mid-section and tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS L : 80-95 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.