Within the Freeride All Mountain women's range by VOLKL, the KENJA is a versatile model destined to be used mainly on track.
Its moderate waist width of 87mm is well sufficient for the days of powdery snow and the Tip Rocker provides the KENJA with flotation in deep snow. This manageable and reactive ski has titanium inserts that allow the full expression of its potential at high speed on groomed track.
Therefore, KENJA is one of those skis that occasionally take advantage of the fresh snow and that want to take to the track all the gliding characteristics of the backcountry spirit.
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 127-87-106 in 156cm / 127-87-106 in 163cm / 127-87-106 in 170cm
- Radius: 17m in 156cm / 18.2m in 163cm / 20.2m in 170cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium: On top and under the XTD Sensor Wood Core or XTD Wood Core, a layer of titanal protects the ski. This thin but very strong layer extends its brilliant damping properties particularly at high speed.
- Tip Rocker: The ski is only bent upwards in the tip area, with traditional cambering in the mid-section and tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.