VOLKL has designed the KINK for the freestyle riders in improvement who need tolerance for trying new tricks.
Its directional sidecuts and the Tip & Tail rocker make it more playful and more manageable to send in full control. Thanks to its shape, KINK proposes good versatility that allows you to be comfortable in the parks, the pipes and on the tracks.
With KINK, VOLKL proposes a freestyle all mountain ski easy to take in hand for you to be a real New Schooler!
NOTE: The manufacturer recommends the use of Marker bindings only.
- Sidecuts: 122-89-112 in 155cm / 122-89-112 in 163cm / 122-89-112 in 171cm / 122-89-112 in 179cm
- Radius: 16.7m in 155cm / 18.6m in 163cm / 21.3m in 171cm / 23.5m in 179cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tough Box Construction
- Tip and Tail Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex. You can choose a wider ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.