referencia : 181334.S48
The VOLKL UNTRAC is a splitboard that will take you wherever the snow is still free of any trace. This board is very effective downhill mainly thanks to the combination of the rocker and camber that provides more safety on the stiff corridors or on the...VOLKL
The VOLKL UNTRAC is a splitboard that will take you wherever the snow is still free of any trace.
This board is very effective downhill mainly thanks to the combination of the rocker and camber that provides more safety on the stiff corridors or on the changeable snows. In addition, the new freeride hybrid shape provides the Untrack with better grip uphill, even in frozen crossings. With a tip-and-tail rocker, the flotation in powdery snow is exceptional and the manoeuvrability remains very good even with a board 10cms longer than the normal one. The weight of the UNTRAC is reduced thanks to the use of technical materials as carbon and the non-stick coating that prevents the snow from accumulating.
The UNTRAC opens the door to a wonderful world of deep snow and protected from the crowd so that you can express yourself by carving beautiful curves.
- Flex 8/10
- Tip to tail Supreme Wood core: Our tip-to-tail supreme wood core is made of Aspen wood bands with four bands of falcate wood integrated in the core. Combining these wood strips provides the core with the best dampening and flex properties, providing outstanding performance.
- Slim-Tip construction: Unlike conventional sandwich construction, the Slim-Tip Construction incorporates a solid and shock-absorbing urethane inlay in the tip and tail sections instead of ABS sidewall material. Benefits include a stylish, slimmer nose, reduced swing - for better board control, perfect for all riders, not just for high-speed rotations in the park!
- Classic shock absorber: It includes a single layer of hard wood, which is not milled in the core, but inserted in the bits of the core. Combined to a V-Flex insert, the Shock Absorber reinforces the board and increases its torsion properties.
- Freestyle hybrid shape: Specially designed for freeride, the wider tip and tail points are shifted towards the middle, which shortens the effective edge length. The camber between the bindings provides certain edge grip, even on frozen crossings or at high speed. The tip and tail rocker add perfect flotation and simple triggering of turns, which makes the riding in switch and the tricks simpler. The shape that suits the people looking for a freeride board combining good support on the edges, manoeuvrability and perfect gliding in powdery snow.
- Split Kit Voilé with climbing system: Thanks to the Split Kit for binding developed by Voilé, it takes only a few manual steps to separate the board into two halves, or to assemble it again. That greatly facilitates the transformation of touring skis into a snowboard and vice-versa. The climbing system behaves better on stiff terrains, which guarantees energy economy in climbing.
- Aluminium protection: This stylized reinforcement in aluminium protects the tip against stones and other dangers.
- Skin Pin Völkl system: The Skin Pin system by Völkl is used in the ski touring for fixing the skins easily and quickly. Two buckle straps are integrated to the tip of the board for attaching the skins. Once turned at 90 degrees, the skins can be fixed and inked to the buckle straps. The Skin Pin tightening technology is patented and used only by Völkl!
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.