Belonging to the Freeski / Powder range, KURO with extra generous dimensions (132 cm to the shoe) is a freeride ski reserved for deep snow. Up to 195 cm, this ski is not afraid of anything and asks for only one thing: speed, elevation, and the virgin slopes. Its well pronounced rocker on the whole length of the ski (Full Rocker High) allows it to fly on powdery snow with disconcerting ease. Its sliding is exceptional, mostly when the speed is accelerated. Its kernel in multilayer wood ensures a maximum of liveliness making it very agile no matter what happens.
"True colossus outside the tracks ", specifies its manufacturer, the Kuro is a fat ski engaged, reserved to the experts.
- Camber: "Full Rocker High" : The Rocker is present on the entire length of the ski. Rocker's height of construction: 10 mm mini. at PEP (point of tip of spikes) and PFS (end point of skiing)
Characteristic: Very good gliding on deep snow. Very agile for the width and very stable at high speed.
- "Multi Layer Woodcore" core
- Technology Tough Box Construction Powered by Titanium
- Field: 90% back country skiing
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.