Belonging to the Freeski / Powder range, KURO with extra generous dimensions (132 cm to the shoe) is a freeride ski reserved for deep snow. Up to 195 cm, this ski is not afraid of anything and asks for only one thing: speed, elevation, and the virgin slopes. Its well pronounced rocker on the whole length of the ski (Full Rocker High) allows it to fly on powdery snow with disconcerting ease. Its sliding is exceptional, mostly when the speed is accelerated. Its kernel in multilayer wood ensures a maximum of liveliness making it very agile no matter what happens.
"True colossus outside the tracks ", specifies its manufacturer, the Kuro is a fat ski engaged, reserved to the experts.
- Camber: "Full Rocker High" : The Rocker is present on the entire length of the ski. Rocker's height of construction: 10 mm mini. at PEP (point of tip of spikes) and PFS (end point of skiing)
Characteristic: Very good gliding on deep snow. Very agile for the width and very stable at high speed.
- "Multi Layer Woodcore" core
- Technology Tough Box Construction Powered by Titanium
- Field: 90% back country skiing
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
A reference in terms of modern freeski bindings, the JESTER also comes in a PRO model. We should warn you that the JESTER PRO is a binding with plenty under the bonnet. With Din values between 8 and 18, a new toe and heel design making it more compact and rigid, and a wider base for improved power transfer, it is a real weapon for freeriding. Ultra Durable, its metal casing on the toe piece prevents any deformation and can also be used as a snow grate for the soles of iced up boots.
A top of the range binding for the competitions skiers or for those who commit themselves for real.
Proof of this is the choice of all the riders of the team: Sam Smoothy, Sean Petit and Mathieu Bijasson in freeride and Russ Henshaw, Nick Goepper, Ahmet Dadali and Tom Wallish in park!
The toe height is adjustable to ensure the best results with your boots.
PLEASE NOTE: there many different sizes of ski brakes available, when placing your order please provide the ski waist width.
- DIN: 8 to 18
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is THE lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.