Belonging to the Freeski / Powder range, KURO with extra generous dimensions (132 cm to the shoe) is a freeride ski reserved for deep snow. Up to 195 cm, this ski is not afraid of anything and asks for only one thing: speed, elevation, and the virgin slopes. Its well pronounced rocker on the whole length of the ski (Full Rocker High) allows it to fly on powdery snow with disconcerting ease. Its sliding is exceptional, mostly when the speed is accelerated. Its kernel in multilayer wood ensures a maximum of liveliness making it very agile no matter what happens.
"True colossus outside the tracks ", specifies its manufacturer, the Kuro is a fat ski engaged, reserved to the experts.
- Camber: "Full Rocker High" : The Rocker is present on the entire length of the ski. Rocker's height of construction: 10 mm mini. at PEP (point of tip of spikes) and PFS (end point of skiing)
Characteristic: Very good gliding on deep snow. Very agile for the width and very stable at high speed.
- "Multi Layer Woodcore" core
- Technology Tough Box Construction Powered by Titanium
- Field: 90% back country skiing
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brakes FKS 130 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.