The LEDGE is, as it can be imagined from its name, a freestyle ski eager of kickers and rails.
This manageable and tolerant ski will be the ideal companion to help you in your improvement mainly due to its Tip & Tail Rocker. Its symmetrical sidecuts make possible to glide identically in classic or in switch, making the SWITCH even more playful and manageable. Furthermore, it is very well positioned in terms of price within VOLKL manufacturing quality.
Approach each module with peace of mind with the VOLKL LEDGE and the feeling of control that it provides!
- Sidecuts: 112-85-112 in 147cm / 112-85-112 in 155cm / 112-85-112 in 163cm / 112-85-112 in 171cm / 112-85-112 in 179cm
- Radius: 14,7m in 147cm / 16,5m in 155cm / 18,4m in 163cm / 21,2m in 171cm / 23,4m in 179cm
- Multilayer Woodcore
- Tough Box Construction
- Tip and Tail Rocker: The ski has a variable edge length on tip and tail. The height of the rocker is low. The variable edge length at the tip and tail makes the ski more agile. This allows a more rigid flex. You can choose a wider ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Griffon has the same features of the Jester but is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe box in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations.
Recommended for skis over 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Volk empiezo a producir esquis en 1923, en Alemania, en la ciudad de Straubing. El rico patrimonio de la sociedad esta llena de tradicion y innovacion en terminos de tecnologia de esqui increible, como el "diseno rocker" Perfil Bajo Extendido (ELP) que ha aparecido recientemente. El primero en combinar delicadeza y manejo en la nieve profunda con la versatilidad del all-mountain, para dibujar en dias de tormenta lo mejor que puede. La marca de gama freeski se extiende del Big mountain al All Mountain, pasando por el park y el pipe para hombres como para mujeres.